Re: Re: Introductions

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 06:06:49 -0700 (PDT)

There are various yahoo groups dedicated to the role playing games set in Glorantha. These include "Heroquest-RPG" which is about playing the Heroquest role playing game, and "GloranthaInternetGaming" which is a clearing house for all sorts of play-over-the-internet role playing games set in Glorantha (played using yahoo groups, or using a web board, or other planned chat schedules, etc). If you can't find a live group in your area, and the text format works well enough for you, you could check that out.