Re: Winds, winds and more (7) Winds

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 19:02:20 -0800 (PST)

Jeff:
> There should probably be an Uroxi
> hero (from Prax? from the Print? from Sartar?).

Orgwaha Blue Llama was in Boldhome in 1613 or so (KoS 147) when Chaos things attacked Temertain. He appears of the Storm Bull high holy day, following a religious impulse, so I take him to be a Storm Khan. My perception of that event is that Orgwaha simply unmasked the chaotic lunars for what they were.

He is then one of the leaders when Pavis falls (KoS 23). Again, he is fighting lunars. I think Storm Bull sent him to Dragon Pass to do what he could. It would make sense for him to be at Whitewall for the Bat-Blat.

Chris Lemens

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Finance Tax Center - File online. File on time. http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html