RE: Tatius

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 10:28:26 +0100

> Should we picture Broyan as being a lot like Carrot? ;)

Well, *I* don't. A Carrot-type character might be a nice touch to have around, but I think he'd be more fun on the Lunar side of things than the Orlanthi.

In fact that would be an interesting NPC for player interaction. What's the basics?

Junior officer, with detailed knowledge of Lunar law and a penchant for actually obeying it (unlike everyone else). Some connection to Nobility that he personally refuses to admit to much less use, but that for some reason makes him popular. Knows everyone (and they all like him). So he's got so much popular support that he can't be quietly shuffled off out of the way. And totally uncorruptible.

Hmm. Didn't someone suggest getting Helarnu Truespear down here? Harvar's niece? Would she fit?