Re: Re: Hi, I see there is an upcoming WW book

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 23:55:11 +0000 (GMT)

>  There are several episodes that relate to
> the WW campaign that I can make available although some of them need
> checking against stuff Jane has written on the Kallyrkala.

No, because the Kallyrkala is John's work, not mine. All I've produced is, in homage, a Kallyr-koala in the story I did for John, the one that's never been released.

I think you've already been checking with me for most Charmanda stuff, haven't you? John's Kallyrkala is, I believe, mostly set much later, long after WW. John?