Re: Moon=Balance

From: John Machin <orichalka_at_A1HeOWdb7Bg0Twm01xZq2WeJvFMwf95jloWnhwSBSOYrrrsbjZDOcEuyfSOoFvTwHR>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 11:28:04 +1100

2009/12/13 Benedict Adamson yahoo_at_tmnyHVkICqBtaFtLuS0nW2gdBfSZUDTlK5KHrq2ePEGG-brlMdhviVF6jN00ZHoVJONz63MrTs4Ywg0pjzTRsnJIuhgS98g.yahoo.invalid

> Part of my point; in the time and place of the God learners,
> Moon/Balance was not important, so they probably had little data to work
> with.

Hmm....

*Lunar Experimental Hero-Quester sez:*
"The Error of the God Learners was that they were without Balance. Seeing the Cosmos in terms of advantage and power only, they worked only to take what they could and to show the might of their art. The Lunar Method heals and Includes the powers we uncover, expanding and involving them rather than brutally subjecting them to disharmonious pressures.

The God Learners worked without Balance because, in this time, the Goddess was lost to Us and was still Finding Herself Amongst Her Selves; today we merely look up, or look in, and we can see Cosmic Balance."

--
John Machin