Re: Three Runes

From: Stephen Tempest <e-g_at_fgWUYRogHJOZSJzOcfZg4B_NxbiK8PvDeOkhnvZODXrgp2dWhla6if7bMZMEifbDOO2uwWqU>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 12:37:39 +0000

Gavain Sweetman <gavain.sweetman_at_XRGYD8LRmLDx1sh_V10q3D72p2oN6TW-N-e6nH9U5M-mMaRduQvsmX1n_irErHHyTJTPUPljDF-J4rlKBs_njgxoLJ9nmZE.yahoo.invalid> writes:

>If you have the necessary rune connections you
>can become an initiate. Though the cults all have to be mutually
>compatible, and I guess that time is a constraint too, though there is
>no formal quantification of that.

Yes there is; page 80.

"As a cult initiate you must spend at least 20% of your time in cult activities and ritual, in addition to the 10% spent in communal worship (for a total of 30% of your time). You may be an initiate of multiple deities, but only wiithin the same pantheon, and only when their runes are compatible [...] Keep in mind that each cult requires at least 20% of your time."

Stephen