Re: Runes for non-theists [was: 'Three Runes']

From: L C <lightcastle_at_G_RcSfZUnwZBOS3tsQKzkBFtvvmvTxUXFPytglTbHhGvfmF8yeddTbeBuFEmzJW7>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 18:11:05 -0500

  If we have a wiki or something where this can be put, that would be great.
It would keep rule-specific stuff out of the Glorantha list (although I strongly recommend you explaining the view of how magic works underpinning your design philosophy so that at least we can see one such document) but allow us to hack away at it even as it probably diverges wildly from "canonical Glorantha".

LC