Re: Teshnos - geography or other details available?

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_yYPn553TrDfjRxafEDzxmcfEe6iI_az-bcj0zrRsh2ZCGRjdaTY-gZxKKFsPrkRq1Vl>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 19:59:51 +1300

Hal Bowman wrote:

> Are there any more recent or detailed maps [of Teshnos]?

No.

> I am puzzled, for
> example, about why there are no cities on the mouth of that huge
> (unnamed) river running through the place.

I assume that the land around the river was devastated when Teshnos was part of the Seleran Empire and that whatever settlements are there simply hasn't developed because of the Praxian raiders.

As for information, the only additional info is probably Glorantha: Introduction to the Hero Wars but the gist of that is found in HeroQuest Voices. There's also some information on Teshnans in Glorantha: The Second Age.

--Peter Metcalfe