What Does the King of Dragon Pass do for you?

From: Peter Larsen <p3larsen_at_kRsAGtDFJvK_sraPBlMuNL3SaPHZczNsH8pK-zbAwm-jhLykuNoaoUCl0NtGtPMuSJJ>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 08:54:13 -0500

As far as I can remember, there are fours KoDPs:
  1. Sartar
  2. Tarkalor
  3. Moraides
  4. Agrath (or one of them, at least)

Sartar's being KoDP seems to have helped "cement" the Kingdom of Sartar into the world.

Tarkalor didn't seem to do much of anything (maybe he was trying to create an expaned Sartar or a Sartar/Tarsh fusion and failed?).

Moraides didn't seem to do anything, either, but I imagine his goal was something weird and spiritual, and not necessarily easily recognized.

Agrath wanted to mess with the world, and apparently succeeded.

This is all assuming that part of the payoff of being KoDP is to make a mark on the world rather than just collect mojo, am I wrong?

Peter Larsen