Re: The Dreams of Dragons...

From: Paul King <paul_at_GuZ_mnhs6IlYLj63ZR4OQcWTKwKROFiW-1GlvzvOk8JlxSwaPsPff9_eijN6R8ZyAPoqXxN>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 19:06:16 +0000

On 3 Feb 2009, at 11:08, Sean Foster wrote:

> If Jareel wanted to deal with a pesky draconic being I presume she
> would
> initiate into Durbadath (?), get access to powers, and then. but how
> does it
> work or represented in a rpg game or story? One assumes it will not
> be by
> kinking ones little pinky - ala Kung-Fu Panda.

Doburdun is the "Loyal Storm". is that the God you were thinking of ?

As far as I know he has not dragon-killing feats. I think that Jar- Eel would be more likely to go to Carmania (they also killed EWF dragons).

Or she might appeal to the Snake-whiskered Dragon, which apparently befriended her ancestor Hon-Eel (google reminded me of that one !)