Re: Berserking

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_w49G0JKLhyzHKLGV0dzxNZ5oKencRBjZGaAXgEmBuHJpDt5OuZVn2_GFdcdk7oTIPfUU>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 06:41:49 -0000

> I'd have linked it to his courtship of Eiritha, specifically to
fighting off her other suitors. That would be the earliest time he really needed to go nuts. One of the suitors is often identified as Ragnaglar, though Praxian bullmen might disagree on that because their stories of the Devil are about Vrak Kargl Vozn. In any case, it might have been a case of escalation: the Bull won the cow by going berserk and the Goat got revenge by going chaotic.

That's certain one of the Praxian Storm Bull stories I've heard. I heard a different story from the Bullmen near the Print, and yet a different story near Ginjii.

Chris is right though - your characters and fellow Gloranthans do not have access to the Magic Rules of the Heroquest Book, and are likely to give different explanations than the "rules" do.

Jeff