Re: Berserking

From: Richard Hayes <richard_hayes29_at_83iHK5gXOvq7NcBqjLVRqJYSA63q-GZvtgcU9z2X-7nbiutsGZuxUjKQ91uN>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 13:16:11 +0000 (GMT)

Didn't Tales of the Reaching Moon once publish a scenario in which Storm Bull worshippers could go on a Heroquest to learn how to go berserk?
Though is there any good reason why there should be only one way to do this? For example, the courtship quest might be popular in Prax, but less so in Sartar or Heortland (Eiritha? Who is she?)
Incidentally whilst my own private Glorantha would say that Storm Bull's power to go berserk comes from a different source from Zorak Zoran's, the author(s) of Cults of Prax might once have taken a different view -- as they listed Berserker as a runesepell the Storm Bul acquired through the associated cult of Zorak Zoran
Can anyone shed any light on this?

Richard Hayes