Re: Runic associations

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_LWPOxgtzjrR27XzEQTncGYGTTJLo1QmFXj3xFxjUoJkQP1L87U3ExXTmO4PX6bgbfADW>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 19:55:54 -0000

> Are these descriptions in print somewhere or forthcoming in HQ2.0 or
derived
> from common knowledge?

Those were cut and pasted out of the Rune Magic section of the Sartar Book. They are pretty similar to what will be in HQ2.

> I have HQ I haven't played it - just not my thing - but my understanding
> from listening to Darran Sim's excellent podcasts is that runes in HQ2.0
> have an impact on personality and behaviour.

For those whose magic is based on emulating the gods and using the runes as magical affinities inherent in themselves, damn straight. A person powerful in the Air rune can't help but be passionate, proud, unpredictable and violent.

Jeff