Re: How powerful are City gods, Tribal spirits, petty gods...

From: L C <lightcastle_at_iwH0MiickXJoLW5W3wOA7SYPvAi6ZRwMJiuQOi-xHsVuJ92LX_kxuyAHIZR19VTo>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 17:26:05 -0500

As part of MGV, however (not that I've been here for some time), I don't think this is a one-to-one correspondence. No "X worshippers = Y power level".
I think some entities are more or less powerful. That power level can vary off a baseline due to the number of people offering worship, but I personally don't want it to break down to simple math.

LC