Re: Furalori Myths?

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_7iuc2MM46IyHM4P27DI166kogSvycsUZHP7gB7OHT9NEi0SYPqxAqMNdZPPLQ0UpBP2>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 14:41:50 -0000

Hi Santo,

IMG and IMO Furalori fires have judicial effetcs: when one baths in them, if he is burned he is to be reborn; if he is not burned he is spared, but not yet ready to be reborn; maybe sometimes one is burned and not reborn. I have not explored the implications of the latter case, althought I admit it may occur.

My campaign has moved on since Teshnos, so I haven't delved deep in Mythology there. Also, when my players' characters were there, I owned just Gods of Glorantha and Genertela Crucible of The Hero Wars, not yet Unfinished Works or the (comparatively) recent book about Glorantha by Peter Metcalfe. So my opinions were/are pretty untested. It was 1618 (The Cleansing of Gio Event or the Great Holocaust of Gio, as you may call it).

Ciao,
Gian