Tunnelled Hill Rumours...

From: Stuart Cogger <stuart_cogger_at_JSYqEXKOLPEvMIB6rYCCpqkyp3SvSk8ab2WrmDW9zCAMIhoxKyT7JUxd-Y0OiC>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 09:59:30 -0000

It's 1616 and my characters will be arriving in Only Safe at some point this year.

I want to hit them with a rumour mill suitable for the nature of the location which makes them think, "This is the last place on the face of Glorantha that I want to be. What the hell are we even doing here?"

So, I throw it open to the Gloranthan collective unconscious. We all know the rumour grading system:

T True.
F False.
M So general as to be meaningless.
R May or may not be true at the referee's option. B Generally true but with a substantial false component. A Too awful to even think about.

So, to start...

The Scorpion Queen of Bagogix is one of the original daughters of Bagog (B)

The blood of slain intruders falls as eternal rain on the slopes of Than Ulbar (M)

Every devoured secret resides in the Skull of Atyar (R)

If you don't prove yourself against chaos quickly, your stay at Only Safe will be short lived (T)

Regards,

Stu

http://sites.google.com/site/runequestcampaign