Re: Fronela

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_bUs0h8tKeH9u36M_gH-NIWNy_cep2lZ8aVQ_kLBLT2AE4zFXx-3sc9gkUAaKKf7YQxV>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 19:41:51 -0000

L C:

> >As for the rest of the series, my plan was a total of three books to
> >cover Fronela. One has already been written and submitted (the Loskalm
> >book, of course), but the other two are on hold pending something
> >actually happening with LotW1-3, among other reasons.
>
> *nod* So there is overview, Seshnela, and I can't remember what #3 is
> supposed to be. (Loskalm?)

Yes

> Then the Janube and then the Wildlands?

Jonatela and the Janube. The wild lands are not covered in this series, due to the wide cultural gulf between them and the Malkioni (who are the main focus of LotW).

> >> Considering
> >> Loskalm developed its perfect Hrestoli liberation during the
Ban, this
> >> presumably has a slightly different implementation of the ideals of
> >> Hrestol. (I believe this is Reformed vs New Idealist?)
> >
> >I've changed the name to "Immaculate Church", but yeah.
>
> Which, the Loskalmi is Immaculate now?

Sorry - I meant the pre-Siglat Hrestoli. Mind you, by the late Third Age, it's not what you'd call an *organised* Church...

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/