Re: Help with NPC

From: David Dunham <david_at_ZmixgS8AjJEGIHKad-FwcT0TV3IIKU8i58dbj1ntySWRC1nGfZlHweYKxu13bFSjs26nkl>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 17:32:21 -0700

Sean

>Fonritan H & ZZ accountants meeting yearly to review staffing levels.
>

>Or picture subdued Fonritan? ZZ Great troll death lords in a sitting rooms
>outside the accountant offices polishing there mauls while they wait. On
>the opposite side of the room are the nervous Humakti polishing their
>greatswords. What music would be piped into the room? Brahm's Lullaby or
>Thrash Metal (ZZ) or Ride of the Valkyries (H).
>

>Obviously the ZZ books are a mess, whereas the Humakti (followers of truth)
>get a discount for their clean an accurate accounts.

Sorry, there aren't any trolls in Fonrit. I like the images though.

Yngortu's major religion is the violent cult of the Two Brothers, Orjethulut and Hanjethulut. The two killed all their rivals, but made peace before slaying each other. Outsiders see a resemblance to Humakt and Zorak Zoran, but Yngortans deny this, noting that their gods aren't found elsewhere. The city's warriors are highly valued as mercenaries throughout Fonrit, but each year a census is taken to ensure that neither Brother has more followers.

--

David Dunham