Help with NPC / Chaos Features

From: Sean Foster <ebaninth_at_iZ8-YDD1sO3DEF5S3VMRcveNocO7ePqs6Ip5moGlCyEQ3Z-EN-c0b_MyoiOj5Gtz53U>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 20:17:59 +0900

I realised David, just MGF J I didn't know the extra info though - thanks for that.

Which book are you "quoting" for your reply? That 'Heros Mag' Fonritan article or the Men of the Sea or.

Occasionally, I see replies on this list and it seems that they are quoting from some source or other (I wish they would note it so I can track it down). I'm guessing in many cases it is the King of Sartar book (that pink one).

Chaos Features:

  1. Able to tear off strips of own skin, that when wrapped round wound of another chaotic creature causes it to have temporary regeneration.
  2. Able to tear out eye (which regenerates) and implant on another creatures body. Creature can see thru up to 2 'extra' eyes.

Cheers

Sean