Re: Help with NPC

From: L C <lightcastle_at_pRLfV6wOJxpBqsGPnMe26ImwSe9EVYOZ2sL3n0EpC0PPVOw71epR55LDUkn5qpHl>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 19:36:11 -0400

Simon Phipp wrote:

>>LC:
>> How giant is Cwim?
>
>In RQ terms, he has 3 parts, Tom, Dick and Harry are the three bodies
and each are SIZ 86, the head is SIZ 384.
>So, individually they are fairly smallish (5m) giants but varrying a
huge head.

Not knowing how RQ works, is there some easy way to get 5 meters from SIZ 86? Also, this would argue against it secretly being Triumvirate. Well, I guess not, you can chalk up any change you like to Chaos, I suppose.

>The Mother of Monsters, on the other hand, is SIZ 2555, so dwarfs
pretty much everything else in Glorantha. But she's in Pameltela, so doesn't really exist for me.

Wow. That's frickin' huge.

LC