Re: ZZ, Humakti, Sbullies and the cinders of Than Ulbar

From: David Cake <dave_at_7aK_OQ8OWHrVC8zO6zufpY14CkAIk6EwIuX0wIasIh_VU9WKpvsOutBxtSXm1qKkawD5RIo>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 14:09:26 +0800

At 11:51 PM -0700 2/4/09, Gianfranco Geroldi wrote:

>As far as I get, players always mused to mix up these three
>religions in their search for the ultimate warrior. Sazdorf Trolls
>sport human Zorak Zorani and Humakti uz, IIRC.
>More recently we learned that Trolls have other warrior cults apart
>from ZZ and other antichaos cults apart from ditto ZZ.

        More recently? The Kygor Litor cult, which includes the warrior Kargs Sons, are one of the three earliest known cults for Glorantha, pre-dating even Cults of Prax.

        I remember trying to play RuneQuest when the only official cult writeups I had were Orlanth Adventurous, Kygor Litor and Black Fang.

	Cheers
		Davie