Re: Glorantha Apocalyse

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_wfMLLhBPukVS8MRCQdqkmdEFJQ21Ls_HTYX2uKChSSk7bfqDS9zAWQlFBYJUy4cZBS>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 16:23:11 +0200

As far as i had understood the Sunstop it lasted for hours/days/weeks, but not longer.
Maybe i am wrong, but the sources doesnīt give any clou that it was longer than that.

I agree that you canīt count "days" when the sun has stopped, but you can count using other things.

If the sunstop lasted more than 4 weeks women would have noticed.

If the sunstop lasted more than some "month" women would have noticed (because toddlers started to crawl, or crawling babies would start to try to walk.

If the sunstop lasted years most people would notice bacause smaller children grow older/bigger.

If the sunstop lasted more than a generation someone would have counted at least the number of generations.

.