Re: Glorantha Apocalyse

From: Greg Stafford <glorantha1_at_16SctcSN5yIKOiL9opcaTGebqyYIBaHZbX5JexGRbPnIkE63bgxnui-Ap96HaHyd_>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 18:29:53 -0700

YGWV, but...

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 7:23 AM, Osentalka <Osentalka_at_rdu63HNEd3oIakAxsP7rh3M3A0az8cRa3ekQ3MmotTSBjVD9VN9qHkbCq_hNNHFBmmXSWYxRsa-yyZqgel-QAA.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> As far as i had understood the Sunstop it lasted for hours/days/weeks, but
> not longer.

In fact, it was afterward perceived/remembered quite differently by different people, even those who were in proximity during it.

> Maybe i am wrong, but the sources doesnīt give any clou that it was longer
> than that.

It's a difficult piece to deal with, and I've got some mentions in some of my unpublished works. They are unpublished because I do not like how they do their job.

I agree that you canīt count "days" when the sun has stopped, but you can
> count using other things.

Some think so.

> If the sunstop lasted more than 4 weeks women would have noticed.

Some did, and for others it was the blink of an eye.

> If the sunstop lasted more than some "month" women would have noticed
> (because toddlers started to crawl, or crawling babies would start to try
> walk.

Some did just that, though none for more than half a year or so, apparently, among those who were recorded.
Others aged not at all.

If the sunstop lasted years most people would notice bacause smaller
> children grow older/bigger.

I've no record of this happening. A I said, half a month maybe.

> If the sunstop lasted more than a generation someone would have counted at
> least the number of generations.

Not here. that's Darkness kind of time breaking or intrusion.

--
Greg Stafford
Game Designer