Re: Moon Design Studios blog

From: David Dunham <david_at_F651F6znHCaqK-aRtzIetcjlO_45m2vmUjgNaqBJTHGnZxZEuJk260WxWd6zcOUNQWe90->
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 17:45:36 -0700

lokamayadon

>If sartar's book, playing an orlanthi will be easy, how will it be
>possible to play a lunar for example ? Now, with ILH2, we have a lot
>of stuff about lunar cultes, but not described with the HQ2
>system... How convert it with the new runes system ?

I think we'll probably have a blog post about this. But I think once you see the Sartar book, you can compare a HQ1 cult to a HQ2 cult, and do something similar.

Or just work from first principles. The basic powers of the runes are described. So if Oria is a goddess associated with the Life rune, you can give her appropriate magic based on that.

--

David Dunham