Re: metaphysics, truth and game rules

From: L C <lightcastle_at_ev0lSX3X3SEm0ki6fne50SRw1p3LbkdkdbJom50bCKKcNG9Q2HeEBFWWRnMCC9yl>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 20:05:14 -0400

This here?
I personally think most of the "big" runes are this way. They are a broader name to a constellation/cluster of powers that tend to show up. This is one of the reasons why you have gods with subsets of the power. (Like Yelmalio being Light and not Fire.)

Moon seems to sit on a particularly awkward seam of not being easily classified as power/condition/form/element, but that whole bit about it being like "touch" is how I tend to view most of the runes.