Re: Tentacles Omega Glory

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_WKE-DjCZaHRs8xTl7IVDvVDsxiFAjrxszwb5QoNHtVX10L1pzniRclnE-a_-8Ri2fJDd>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 12:10:10 -0000

A few fragmentary recollections as I recover from a very action packed Con. First off, Tentacles Omega was the best of the four Tentacles I have attended and one of the best conventions I have ever seen. All hats are off to Fabian and the crew.

The HeroQuest and Sartar release party went extremely well. We sold all our copies that night. Simon Bray, Chris Lemens and I have started the process of thinking about our post-Whitewall releases.

Several good seminars on Sartar, HeroQuest and other things, and many excellent Greg seminars and Q&As. All of the seminars were fully attended and packed. A lot of excitement about the Rebirth of Glorantha.

Michael O'Brien is back in the game as well, currently serving as a special volunteer consultant to Moon Design on MGF and on making sure we get things like Yelmalio and the Lunar Coders right for the Pavis Book.

Many fine HeroQuest games run by Darren Sims, Ian Cooper and Simon Bray. I ran a strange game set in Renaissance Florence where the players all played superheroes in the employ of the Medici family.

Several fantastic freeforms including those by Mike Mason, Alexander Dotor, Simon Bray and myself.

Many many many friends, old and new, with whom the time passed entirely too quickly.

Jeff