Re: Caste

From: Paolo Guccione <p.guccione_at_EFEE8gQnjILj5a6vMLRP6UBomd9mxO3ckaWVLSSLDjUaAoRxdqnOYlsye2-uRe7St>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 08:39:41 -0000

Lecturer?

I would call this kind of position a "Pastor" if you want to find a term that can suggest the actual function of these officers to people who are not familiar with Glorantha (or with the West): a religious officer who teaches the Scriptures. To be honest, I prefer the term "Liturgist" which has no real world equivalent, but we must be careful to explain exactly what this fellow's funcions are, or people could think of him as a person who deals with incense and chanting rather than reading the Scriptures.