Re: Tentacles pre-releases

From: James Holden <jaholden_at_p_0LK145zipkhYxThU43ZCUEjQ0OpelJneMZotNypuYRO2EYOqiV3JrwuoWfn33o8PQ>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 13:38:12 -0700

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 11:20 AM, markmohrfield <markmohrfield_at_cK8Y2ysuuW3tlEtZLZH8PxDhfXnwiCKJOoyYLj3JRSgNZSQkjlzy7Hi6rxUtEcNZnSKLZbFvrGuSvjcbCQc.yahoo.invalid>wrote:

> Okay, we've heard from Australia and from the UK. Anything from America
> (which is where I am.)

I'm in the US, and I haven't gotten anything either yet, Mark.

I've had cause to send some packages back and forth with friends in Canada, and that often has taken a month and a half. I once mailed myself some book packages from the UK when I was visiting and those took two or three months to arrive (mind you, I went with the cheapest rate possible). Even a journal paper reprint I ordered from a German university recently -- a thin envelope rather than a package -- took a good four or five weeks to arrive. So this seems like postal business as usual to me, FWIW.

James Holden