Re: Great Hymn to...

From: John Machin <orichalka_at_vVvpF8eTbiQNIANzWKZtoeFhfB_qa56rcWUk6kx8Y0bPzTxaQlaiPbjq0Dly7B0xdz>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 13:44:42 +1000

2009/7/13 Sean Foster <ebaninth_at_khuk7e66JFcyTS_v20Ct-cnrCMhJrVKW7UQuRRncZMnoy52OjOtie4Ix5Bhl8MF4fFnBiFL0xGNgrdSs.yahoo.invalid>:
> .The Great Hymn to the Aten are also good sources of inspiration.
>
> Oooh, that last one is interesting!
> Non-classics person here."Great Hymn to." is this a bit poetic license? Or
> is there actual stele? literature, rather than just the 'distended' belly &
> 5,500 year old botox injection sculptures, associated with Akhenaten
> (Amenhotep IV).

Hi, Non-Classics (aside: is this "Classics"?) Person Here Too.

I was only expressing interest that this might suggest Yelm-focussed sorcerous practice; I believe that Jeff R. suggested the "Great Hymn" was an example of this kind of thing. I absent myself from any classical studies pedantry - I learned all mine too many years ago and I mostly only use it to play Nephilim games anyway.

Cheers!

--
John Machin