Re: Opposing runes and the circle of elements

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_3oJh9hgfyF5cODlQtVEVcIVqbI5_uJ2Fkcomxe-C7d1bWUYxKXZRekhXKNRisp>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 12:28:17 -0700

The runes listed in the HQ2 rules have differing "Incompatibilities" listed. Each of the elements lists "Other elements" (and occassionally additional runes). Power runes list their opposite. Condition runes do not list any incompatibilities.

This just sets out the credibility test, without listing any specific rules about how to use this "incompatibility". At least, not until later rules offer more detail.