Mostali Psychology

From: rune.writer <rune.writer_at_CdX1lahvpgV_bZ6th61uii4W_XnFRh0FGixS3Sbn3N5UHQ8Qd_tBVg2jTTsnYANa>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 17:13:28 -0000

I posted a document in the Files section containing some ideas I have had regarding Mostali psychology.

In summary, Mostali have no inner life. A Mostali's identity is entirely defined by externals, by the environment.

Mostali culture, religion (such as it is), lifestyle and lifespan are all expressions of their desire to seek meaning and definition from outside themself.

Conversely, any change in the environment will be seen as an attempt to change the Mostali. This explains their infamous stubbornness.

Any comments would be more than welcome.

Here is the link to the file: