What is chaos?

From: rune.writer <rune.writer_at_AT143g4pt3DmZxYoSNN2gfIEOrasA78tkfdAHnhe3T76_SDvFZRqYOlmVR-oC3Ld>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 17:20:32 -0000

I posted a file to the Files section containing my theory on the nature of Chaos in Glorantha.

Chaos is an essential component of Glorantha. Glorantha itself is formed from "solidifed" chaos. The actions of mortals act to affirm this solidity. Chaos, as it appears in the world, acts to destroy that solidity.

Different peoples, cultures, religions have differing views on what Chaos is. By attempting to define the indefinable, they can fail to see the import of their actions and act in ways that strengthen Chaos.

Any comments are more than welcome.

Here's the link: