Re: Runes of the Oronin Valley: the High Gods

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_Vyw84ykY62t0QC3ilyYLejYW_zwMSc_ApQnV_uVv69OYbMtdjyo4zTt7E0WSmPFn35I>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 15:22:34 +1200

> But the HQ1 Movements seem deprecated now.

I don't see where this comes from. The Communication and Moon runes are HQ1 Movement runes and are carried forth into HQ2.

> The difficulty is that Balance=Moon, yet Jerontia is not developed as an
> aspect of Sedenya. That suggests to me that Jerontia's Balance is not
> Moon.

Balance is not Moon yet they share the same rune. Likewise Donander has the Harmony Rune but he has no healing powers.

>> Idomon is a prophet of High Gods and not a God in his own right.

> ILH-1 has him as a god.

Which misdescribes him as the God of Order (that was Idovanus) and gives him affinities which are not mentioned in his myths.

--Peter Metcalfe