Re: Opposing runes and the circle of elements - Lodril

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_olS_ILjvSQLZPbEerP4uA61LJS4xr7gfAEqE-9jHmYzdDRyqZFdqGZfStv2Q9vUE>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 03:27:30 -0000

PeterMetcalfe:
> I don't think Storm Bull qualifies as the bottom of the second
> division. Daka Fal perhaps. Prax is however a special case
> because of the damage suffered by chaos.

I generally agree.

I suspect that if you brought all the parts of Storm Bull together, he would make it into the bottom of the second tier. But I also suspect that many of his parts are mutually incompatible, so good luck.

On Daka Fal, it depends on whether you see his as the same as the first person to die in every other culture (which I do not).

Horned Man is probably cross cultural, so first tier, though probably not recognizable as such, so second tier in game terms (like worshipping only part of Uleria).

But the "big" cultural gods -- Waha and Eiritha -- are clearly second tier and probably not very far up the second tier. And it pretty much goes downhill from there.

Roneer says I'm a lying groundman outlander, though.

Chris Lemens