Opposing runes and the circle of elements - Lodril

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_hwNMvAecuq0uDeIl6LSPkjVLRzYUivh1Ylkz3c2tL34UuFL6bJX9CBIlstm6OcaJnuF>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 02:40:49 -0000

I must say I don't like it either. Dayzatar, Yelm and Lodril make a lovely story of three brothers, very important in the partiarchal culture of Dara Happa and the rest of the region.

Why should the sun-worshipping culture's male peasant god be an earth god? The orlanthi peasants got is a storm god! What makes sense is that Lordil's _wife_ be a goddess of the earth, just like Ernalda is.

Gah, there was no need to mess with this. Luckily I can ignore such sillyness easily enough for my own games. I just feels like needless revision and fixing what wasn't broken,

  -Adept