Re: Opposing runes and the circle of elements - Lodril

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_6OsGaUo8FpBxJWsJ6Ghk-SmuVw8UpKHOw1KbeHLRp_j7NYUTmAg5vb2QTfd_MGEUyX_>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 09:52:21 -0000

> On the 'Air' side
> are Molanni and Brastalos (little-worshipped), and (probably)
> Barntar-- I don't see Barntar cultists creating storms and firing
> lightning bolts, although I could see them performing benign
> ceremonial magic to make the weather better for farming-- and of
> course Barntar's power over Earth is through Storm/Air.

I can't see any "of course" in there. It seems to me obvious that it should be t'other way about, if anything. If Barntar isn't an Earth god (albeit the only male one in the pantheon, IIRC) the system is a bit broken somewhere. I can already hear the sound of someone vigorously hammering a square peg into a round hole...

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/