Odayla rune(s)

From: Kenrae <kenrae_at_5aert16iMXZL-xf3M0zYPERqeo5KHQdPUdUIIhlQTLNEDnfzMHSqFX6Nbkx38j2KHJkey>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 09:22:58 +0200

Since we're discussing God's runes, and I need it for my campaign...

One of my players is an Odaylan initiate. Which runes does Odayla have? I don't have the Sartar book and I won't have it until it's available.

One rune will be Beast (Bear), sure. Does Odayla have another rune? I'm not sure about that, he's a minor god in Sartar, but then he's quite important in Saird so I suppose he could have a second rune and just say that the Heortlings have been partially abandoning him over the years due to plowing being more important for them. If he has another rune which one it is? Air? Movement (I'd go with this one)? Death? And where does his hunting skills come from? One could say they come from the Beast rune, since bears are hunters. That would explain Yinkin hunting abilities too.

Cheers,
-Sergi Díaz