Re: Hwarin Dalthippa - the Conquering Daughter

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_RQzkkzxg4xdEJ9Ya2DxOWLWhxfdTmPFCH1qwuieQqY7_OG8ExWl7kWYSOl-03IdpMvJ>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 16:39:50 -0000

Jeff Richard:

> My experience has been that most of the HQ2 runes can be safely pared
> back to core runes for purposes of game play.

Although there are a number of exceptions, I'd broadly agree with this - IMO, ILH-2, in particular, used more "unique" runes than it truly needed. On the other hand, since you do need to make it clear what the affinity actually does (at least for those gods where the answer isn't "everything connected to the rune"), some of the specific names for old affinities can be rather useful, IMO.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/