No sunburn

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_hs0Pw9cTdOwT_GQhAd3ZgIllhW64UTkAgLYUw9GBPWrqLGGUSNBEwYkjTK10nxM_dwf>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 11:37:24 -0000

Once upon a time there was a consensus, even from Greg that things worked mostly like they do on the earth, except when there was a clear mythological reason for them not to.

People not tanning in the sun may not sound big to you, but it opens a huge can of worms. Think of all those stories we've played in Prax, and how important seasons are in a game set in Sartar.

Maybe one of you stounch defenders of these new ethnic descriptions can find me the source of these. I remember Greg's comment on how in his view Heortlings are pretty brown, and that wasn't many years ago at all.

Maybe get down off the high horse a little. Don't pretend theis is obvious and has always been like this.

  -Adept