Re: No sunburn

From: jeffrichard68 <richaje_at_qxaw7OBeFLQx2ZpPBptQenvNgaMlOlbYPm7VOzHUeFsXRPGMAGEMIyJ-UEm7XrxZzY6A>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 11:46:45 -0000

> Maybe one of you stounch defenders of these new ethnic descriptions can find me the source of these. I remember Greg's comment on how in his view Heortlings are pretty brown, and that wasn't many years ago at all.

I am looking at stuff he wrote from 1992 (for a book that never got published admittedly) that made that pretty clear.

And I am not sure what you are getting at. The Sartarites are have swarthy olive skin, brown, black or reddish hair, and brown, green or orange eyes. That goes back to Greg's Epic System from 1992. The Dara Happans are tall and have blondish hair, bronzed skin (like they were in a tanning salon), and brown or blue eyes. As Loz observed, that goes back to GRoY.

Jeff