Re: No sunburn

From: jeffkyer <jakyer_at_gubqkaLhoTz3MeRniA1IT8LSb-u2G2tmav4tU44hkY70opVsois97wpB8bYHvUy9YMbWh>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 12:30:50 -0000

Why is it that somehow it seems that it is always huge can of worms?

I would note that several people have quoted you the relevant descriptions in this thread on several occasions. These references date back River of Cradles and beyond. I would think that a nigh-twenty year old reference would be sufficiently canonical for you. Perhaps you might want to check these references out?

Greg's said on several occasions on this list and in the old digest that the Orlanthi were dark skinned and the Dara Happans very fair. Glorantha is very much a world composed of myth and story. To blindly follow analogies based on real-world cultures and principles will continue to cause you grief - and remove much of the magic and "just so" nature of the world.

Please, maybe get off your high horse a little?

Thanks,

Jeff