Re: No sunburn

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_mZDafWsnWuItDmY5wCZfOSDg9bPPmReZNumm_x6MMoK0szFC5FqKIzGVwXsi8NjwT0p>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 13:48:40 -0000

> I would note that several people have quoted you the relevant
> descriptions in this thread on several occasions. These references
> date back River of Cradles and beyond. I would think that a
> nigh-twenty year old reference would be sufficiently canonical for
> you. Perhaps you might want to check these references out?

Misquoted is not the same as quoted. I'd be happy to see actual word to word quotes and page counts. I also remember KoDP being referred to as "the guide to the look of the Heortlings" by Greg, and that wasn't 20 years ago.

Sundomers of Prax were referred to (and misquoted). The only thing we actually have of them is that they look very different from the praxian nomads "typically having blonde hair and BROWN eyes".

So, tell me the relevant quote and source, and explain why that specific 20 year old thing has been selected. I'm most curious, and I'm fairly likely to have the relevant book myself.

Remember how much talk there was of Glorantha not having a horizon? That was actually a logical aspect of the world, from the cosmology and description. It was nixed though, since it would confuse people needlessly by going against their assumptions on how the world looks.

  -Adept