Re: No sunburn

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_8F23sJGWDM6eehVEGcEVgFJLSkHJO9dUie3F-oTEccctAfu5NTgIgNE_kge58O1rfkjViAe>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 15:01:42 +0100

Without particularly wanting to prolong the debate... My biggest problem with saying 'Orlanthi look like Pashtuns' is that I don't have a clear idea what they look like. Female pashtuns in particular. I assume Ernaldans don't rouintely wear burhkas.

There might be a description somewhere that's more informative.