Eternalness and Impermanence

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_DwbWHix7bTiL_LEXXwAlMNP_poUE4edGY9CmacpnJlewM20UTIp9TaZTO3BQma>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 16:42:20 -0700

"without an end" is both hard to understand for us full humans and sort of the deliberate purpose of the Brithini.

On an not entirely related point, the Burning Man arts festival has people creating art that is deliberately burned before the end of the week. Impermanence of the world, as expressed through building-sized art. Creations that exists for only a few days.

But similar in that the act itself is important, in fact more important, than product and/or result.