Do cities (tribes, countries....) have runes?

From: bryan_thx <bethexton_at_LRDEpnNPUSRTUEZsqHBMe0w27BM4Ssr8kSdHRR4QE8DKxsEdUSBL2EOsJFPk6Tj0kI>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 02:42:26 -0000

I was thinking of Alkoth, which is so extreme that I could well imagine it being strongly associated with a rune or two.

Which got me wondering, individuals have their runes. But does this extend to cities in any formal way? Such that Boldhome is a storm city, not just because storm folk live there, but because the very nature of the city (spirit, wyter, whatever it is called) has that? And if so, would it be limited to one rune, or would those founding spirits themselves be associated with multiple runes, like people are?

Regards;

--Bryan