Re: Preorders for buying Sartar Kingdom ofHeroes at Dragonmeet 2009!

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_7l2UMpng2UQQU6NxLHI_TLu8qK8lMcpu2mD5oOMLfg93_sv8gvacd_ju296fOWyx>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 11:58:47 -0800 (PST)

I will wade in to agree with two comments and disagree with another:

Martin Hawley and Matthew Cole both praised the book. I completely agree. This book, by itself (even in the unfinished draft stage that I saw), makes Sartar simple enough to play and deep enough to keep playing that it makes a Praxian like me think about moving.

But, I have to disagree with Gianni, who says:

> You can't blame Jeff is the pound is low... Blame your MPs, blame the greedy bastards in the City, but don't blame Jeff!!!

It is now well known that Jeff did, in fact, cause the financial panic and the recession. When the economists blame the politicians, and the politicians blame the bankers, and the bankers blame the homeowners, it is only a matter of time before we homeowners reveal the true villain: Jeff and his nefarious schemes at world domination.

Thanks for letting me set the record crooked.

Chris Lemens