Re: Preorders for buying Sartar Kingdom ofHeroes at Dragonmeet 2009!

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_Lt61SSqqr6ISV4_9e9NWSUvnZWC_6MeC8DBbOnQNBrn0qJedwmhjsqnS6AAwoO5TcV>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 10:41:33 +0100

Hello friends

I am sorry. Maybe you think i am confused, but according to my experience in germany the exchangerate from US Dollar to Euro in our FLG is most of the time slightly less than 1:1.
A product with a printed coverprice of 21.99 US Dollar for instance will be sold in germany by most FLGs for about 19,99 EUR.

Chaosiums "Beyond the Mountains of Madness" (59.95 US Dollar) would be sold here for about 55,00 EUR.

Have a look here for Chaosiums "Secrets of San Fransisco" for instance: http://catalog.chaosium.com/product_info.php?cPath=41&products_id=813

And here for the offer of a well known german FLG for the same book: http://www.fanen.com/rollenspiele/p-152_127_-1_20981/katalog/1083605985/secr ets-of-san-francisco.html

Cheers

André