Re: Can Heortling farmers count?

From: Andrew Larsen <aelarsen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 18:21:35 -0600

My guess would be that Issarions and Lhankor Mhytes would have some functional numeracy--tallying things, basic addition and subtraction, but not much beyond that, while farmers would have some practical counting skills, up to perhaps 20. Real numeracy probably requires a Buseri or other Lunar or Solar cultist.

Andrew E. Larsen