Re: Can Heortling farmers count?

From: Santo Sengupta <aumshantih_at_15jATcKu8RgU8mCm2ZuC2n_4B2INSCKMEjB8gj8A6MXhr9wreidXMZCtwvlSKUSJu>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 11:28:01 -0500

Namaste:
YGWV, but in general, I don't see Orlanthi commoners being particularly good with math. If it comes down to something serious, they are likely to find a member of their Clan who follows Issaries or Lhankhor Mhy to do the calculating for them. It's also likely with the way gender roles are divided amongst them, the Ernaldans who are more in charge of property will have better skills at things like this.

And as other have suggested, there is plenty of "Common/Folk" magic that exists that can be useful in situations like these.

-Santo
aum shanti shanti shantih.
"The world is like the impression left by the telling of a story." - from the Yoga Vāsiṣṭha