Re: Prices and barter rates in Glorantha

From: teeeterry <tt_at_...>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 09:16:47 -0000

Well, some typos don't make it better, I guess … ;-)

I'm trying to say (I guess not successfully) that when I compare the prices of the items in HQ Lunars and RQ3 pennies, the number in the `table' is the number of RQ3 it takes to make up the number of HQ Lunar.

I'd didn't want to publish that many prices from copyrighted material, but let's take the cow as one example. It costs 20 HR Lunars or 200 RQ3 pennies. So the ratio is 200/20=10, so in my table it says 10 RQ3 pennies pr HQ Lunar.